Mithaka Aboriginal Corporation is now accepting applications for employment opportunities within our contract mustering team for 2017.
We require enthusiastic and self-motivated stockmen and women to join our contract mustering team. Skills required include but are not limited to:
- previous experience in the cattle industry is preferred
- confident motor bike and horse rider
- cattle mustering and handling
- good communication skills
- the ability and willingness to learn
- a strong commitment to safety
- respectful with a neat and tidy conduct
- and an appreciation for rural and remote living.
To Express your interest, please submit the form below.
Other Employment Opportunities
Click on the links below to find employment opportunities for the various operations within Mithaka Country